O.M.G. what did I do
You signed up for that seminar/camp/clinic and you’ve NEVER been to one. You can’t believe you did it and now you can’t change your mind, you’re already at the place where it will be held. You also want to shoot the person that talked you into it but they’re not there yet, so you wait by yourself trying to overcome that crazy nervous feeling. What’s the big deal anyway? Why are these camps/clinics necessary? What’s so hard about walking on stage in a 2 piece barely there bikini accompanied by a pair of 5″ heels?? The big deal is this: it takes WORK to walk in heels while in a barely there competition bikini (there is a huge difference between your pool side suit and competition suit) in front of a huge room full of people that you might only know 5 people in a room full of people, oh and then look completely natural doing it. BUT it can be done, which is why attending a camp or clinic is so important and should be included on your to do list before stepping on stage. It is important to take care of your health, and I can help you. Nutrition is just as important. I consider myself a health centered individual. I like to exercise when I can, and I watch what I eat. I even take a natural health supplement called KratomMasters that has been working great for me. It is very effective and I highly recommend it.
There are so many camps/clinics available and it’s always good to attend as many as you can so you can learn as much as you can. The more information you have, the more experiences you have (good or bad), the better the decision to compete will be. Most organizations have camps/clinics to teach you basic posing and answer questions you might have about competing. This past weekend our Coaches were part of the Musclemania Texas camp at Embody Fitness Center in Missouri City and we had the pleasure of meeting and working with so many amazing people. Fitness brings together people from different walks of life but we all have one really awesome component in common: love of working out. A lot of people that come out to the camps have never competed before, but we do see alums come back to camp because they want to learn more or add to what they already know. You never work with just one coach, you always end up working with all of the coaches by the end of the camp series. If you’ve never worked with us, this is what you can expect when you do:
- we will make you laugh, bc when learning to pose there is lots to laugh about. Plus you move better when you are not as stiff 🙂
- we will work with your natural way of movement and incorporate that into your posing
- show you basic poses first, work with you to perfect then, then move onto something a bit more challenging yet fun
- have you work on transition movements so the timing of your poses look polished
- incorporate the walk into your routine so you don’t look like your ‘walking to the car’ rather ‘strutting on stage’
- then we begin putting your routine together
- helping you find a suit designer that’s a good fit for you based on your budget and style
- help you save money on the items that can cost a competitor a lot through our strong network of vendors and fabulous former clients
- give you the support you need by answering your questions as quick as we can!
- be HONEST with you, we wouldn’t want anyone yanking our chain either
What you will not expect when you work with us:
- cookie cutter posing and routines
See how many cool things you get when you work with us? There’s a lot more but better to experience it than read about it eh? By the time you reach the end of the fitness journey, you’ve met so many great people, created so many more friendships, and will look back and tell yourself “I can’t believe I almost didn’t come to these camps!”.
Contact us if you have any questions, we would love to be part of your fitness journey this year!